Single Reviews are both the Reviews you collect from the various API-driven Platforms, as well as custom reviews you create with any platform you choose or a Custom Platform.
You can add Single Reviews for any platform or any reviews and testimonials for your business from any source.
To add a Single Review, on your WordPress dashboard navigate to Reviews > Single Reviews and click the “Add Review” button toward the top of the page.
- Give your review a title.
- Add an image (upload an image of the reviewer, or use a logo or other custom image if you don’t have a photo for them).
- Enter the reviewer’s name.
- Select your type of review (Rating or Recommendation):
- Depending on whether you choose a “Rating” or a “Recommendation”, here you’ll set either a number of stars or “positive” or “negative”.
- Enter the date of the review.
- If there’s an online link to the original review add it next.
- Add the review text under the “content” area.
- You can add a tag if you’d like to use this review in a tagged collection.
- If this review is from Facebook, Google, or Yelp, you can select the platform, otherwise, leave it as the default (custom).
- If you choose a social media platform that has existing Collections from specific “Review Sources”, you’ll see a “Review Source” dropdown appear. Read more about how Single Reviews are added to existing Collections.
- Publish your review.